Thursday, June 14, 2012

Crystal & Jamie - NYC wedding

What an amazing couple, so graceful and so in love with each other.  When Crystal was getting ready she told me that Jamie has a very beautiful voice.  I asked her if he ever sings loves songs to her and she said "No, I can never get him to sing to me."  Well their wedding day was the perfect day for a love song.  Jamie surprised us all when during the ceremony he got up to the mike and sang his heart out to Crystal.  I will be honest here, I cried my eyes out and I was not the only one.  He took everybody's breath away!

Oh, and the shoes!  You have to see her shoes.  Crystal had on a pair of Jimmy Choo's for most of the wedding.  Later in the night she had her Glam Squad gather around her, while she unzipped the bottom of her dress, slipped on super high heeled Christian Louboutin's.  Jamie's jaw dropped when she was reviled.  A fun surprise, great couple, classy wedding!  Congratulations you two!



































No comments:

Post a Comment