Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love was in the air. Shawn & Phil 11.11.11 - Vermont Wedding

It was absolutely the most touching wedding that I have ever photographed.  From the moment they saw each other in the beginning of the day and all throughout the ceremony, I had tears in my eyes.  The love that these two share is unmistakably strong and you could feel it just by looking at them.

Shawn and Phil are very dear to my heart and I felt very privileged photographing their union up in Vermont on 11.11.2011.  We had a little bit of hale during our portrait session, which just added to the beauty of the day.  Like I mentioned before, the ceremony had all their family and friends weeping tears of joy.  I think my camera was soaked by the end.

Congratulations to Shawn and Phil!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment