Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lighting and Skillset Bootcamp

This past July I took a lighting and skillset bootcamp with the one and only Cliff Mautner.  We had a group of 17 people from all over the world, including Austria, Canada, Australia and Brazil.  Everyone was extremely friendly and we learned from each other.  I did not expect to make a connection with so many people, but now I have photographer friends all over the country.  It was a 3 day workshop that concentrated on various lighting techniques and a deeper understanding of how to run your business.  We had two days of working with professional models and learned a great deal of how to work with harsh 12 o’clock light.  Now I am confident that I can make any light into good light, creating beautiful photographs.  Thank you Cliff Mautner!















No comments:

Post a Comment